Update on Karri Lake
A meeting to discuss/amend/approve the latest attached design for works at Karri Lake/Quinninup Dam, is scheduled for Saturday 30th January 2021 at 10:00am in Quinninup Community Room 3.
If unable to attend, please contact email@example.com with your response (if any) to the suggestions, prior to the date of the meeting.
As noted by the Shire:
· Location of the car park and trail is practically final, given site constraints;
· The beach area may be moved depending on any constraints imposed by the alternate location; *
· Location of the pontoon is a suggestion;
· Location of benches etc are just suggested and may be moved.
* this provision is somewhat confusing, seeing that the preferred location closer to the dam wall was approved by a previous meeting of residents with Shire and Water Corporation representatives. It does not seem logical to shift the beach further away from the carpark.